Please read the Terms carefully and if you do not accept the Terms, do not use, visit or access any part (including, but not limited to, sub-domains, source code and/or website APIs, whether visible or not) of the Website. The Terms shall also apply to all telephone betting and betting or gaming via mobile devices including downloadable applications to a mobile device (as if references to your use of the Website were references to your use of our telephone betting and/or mobile devices betting facilities).
2.1 Any account holder applying for an account must be at least 18 years old. There are some Indian states where playing game of skills in exchange of cash is not properly regulated. In such states, we do not recommend to participate. Please refer to restrictions clause.
2.2 Persons who are residents of; or persons who are located in countries where playing games of skills with real cash is prohibited should not register with Quiztasy.com
2.3 The account holders of Quiztasy agree to abide by these terms and conditions at all times:
- Not acting in the interests of any third party.
- Not utilising funds originating from any criminal or illegal activity or activities.
- Not utilising bank accounts, debit cards, credit cards they are not authorised to use.
- Not going to attempt to gain unauthorised access to the website or alter its software in any way.
- Not going to take part in or organise any criminal actions against Quiztasy, its affiliates, and its account holders.
2.4 You are prohibited from selling, transferring and/or acquiring accounts for or from other account holders.
2.5 You must not collude with other players or in any way distort normal game play.
2.6 In the event that you breach any provision in these terms and conditions, Quiztasy reserves the right to close your account and may confiscate any available funds. In certain cases, where required by law, such funds shall be forfeited to concern authorities.
2.7 It is the responsibility of user to verify that when opening an account, you are not breaching any applicable laws in your jurisdiction.
2.8 You must submit the correct information during your registration. This information should include, but is not limited to; your full name as per your official identification documents, your city of residence, personal telephone number and/or email address as required. You also agree to update this information at the earliest and most reasonable opportunity should there be any changes to the personal data that you have provided. Any false documents provided by the user, Quiztasy is not responsible for any further consequences.
2.9 You may only open and maintain one account, and you must open this account personally.
2.10 Quiztasy may, at its own discretion and without having to provide any justification, refuse to open an account or close an existing account, including, but not limited to, when we have reasonable suspicion that any account is traced to the same address, IP address or computer. We may also freeze any winnings on such accounts. Any existing contractual obligations will be honoured, except in the cases where we suspect that the accounts are connected to underage gaming and/or involved in criminal acts, including money laundering.
2.11 All accounts are opened in and all transactions are made in Indian rupee at the time of opening an account. Currency cannot be changed once it's set at the time of registration.
2.12 Account holders shall not treat Quiztasy as a financial institution. No interest is paid on any funds, irrespective of the amount, held in your account.
2.13 If your winnings are greater than INR 10,000 applicable tax will be enforced. Please check taxation clause for more details.
2.14 During the registration process you will be able to choose your login email and password. You can change this password at any time.
2.15 You must keep your login credentials secret at all times, and you remain solely responsible for the security and confidentiality of your account.
2.16 If you use third-party applications to connect to Quiztasy you are aware that this may not display full information about the account or play activity.
2.17 If joined using your account, the participation will be considered to have been made by you and therefore once accepted by us, it shall be considered valid unless it contravenes any other term.
2.18 Quiztasy retains the right to examine and confirm your identity. When deemed necessary, Quiztasy will request that documentation proving your identity and residency is forwarded to its offices. Examples of documentation requested could be certified copies of photo identification cards, bank statements, references, last utility bill or photocopy of credit card. In the event that you do not provide us with sufficient identification information, in accordance with Quiztasy internal procedures or those required by regulatory authorities, Quiztasy may suspend the account and all account functionality, including, but not limited to, play management and withdrawal of funds or close the account.
2.19 Quiztasy retains the right to make any queries regarding the source of any funds deposited with Quiztasy. Should you fail to provide satisfactory responses to our queries, Quiztasy may suspend the account and all account functionality, including, but not limited to, withdrawal of funds or close the account. Quiztasy may pass on such information, as it deems necessary to the relevant authorities.
2.20 You may close your account at any time by withdrawing all funds and emailing us or take a break from gaming by emailing us from contact page.
2.21 Following termination, suspension or exclusion of your account, Quiztasy will, in the normal course of business, return any funds in your account and again following the minimum withdrawal amount. We do, however, reserve the right to withhold the funds in your account from you pending the result of any investigation where:
- We have to withhold the funds in your account by law or to comply with any advice, request or instruction from any governmental, regulatory or enforcement authority.
Following the result of any such investigation we reserve the right to seize some or all of the funds in your account if we are satisfied that you have acted in breach of these Terms.
2.22 You represent that you are not a politically exposed person.
2.23 You represent that you have not been convicted for any crime
Quiz fantasy is same as any other fantasy sports which is referred to as Games of skill and are legal, as they are excluded from the ambit of Indian gambling legislations including, the Public Gambling Act of 1867.The Indian Supreme Court in the cases of State of Andhra Pradesh v. K Satyanarayana (AIR 1968 SC 825) and KR Lakshmanan v. State of Tamil Nadu (AIR 1996 SC 1153) has held that a game in which success depends predominantly upon the superior knowledge, training, attention, experience and adroitness of the player shall be classified as a game of skill. The only difference being traditional fantasy sports are contested in teams, whereas, quiz fantasy allow users to answer 11 selected questions all pertaining to the match. You may only use the Services to play quiz fantasy against cash if you are 18 years of age or over. Access to our Services or any part thereof may be restricted by us from time to time in our sole decision. You confirm that you are not accessing the Services to play Quiztasy Cash game from
- Outside India or from the States of Andhra Pradesh, Assam, Odisha, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Sikkim and Nagaland in India for accessing www.quiztasy.com and the Quiztasy App
4. Conditions of Participation:
- Falsifying ones’ own personal information (including, but not limited to, name, email address, bank account details and/or any other information or documentation as may be requested by Quiztasy to enter a contest and/or claim a prize/winning.;
- Engaging in any type of financial fraud or misrepresentation including unauthorized use of credit/debit instruments, payment wallet accounts etc. to enter a Contest or claim a prize. It is expressly clarified that the onus to prove otherwise shall solely lie on the user.;
- Colluding with any other user(s) or engaging in any type of syndicate play;
- Accumulating points or prizes through unauthorized methods such as automated bots, or other automated means;
- Using automated means (including but not limited to harvesting bots, robots, parser, spiders or screen scrapers) to obtain, collect or access any information on the Website or of any User for any purpose
- Any type of Cash Bonus misuse, misuse of the referral program, or misuse of any other offers or promotions;
- Tampering with the administration of a Contest or trying to in any way tamper with the computer programs or any security measure associated with a Contest;
- Obtaining other users’ information without their express consent and/or knowledge and/or spamming other users (Spamming may include but shall not be limited to send unsolicited emails to users, sending bulk emails to Quiztasy Users, sending unwarranted email content either to selected Users or in bulk); or
- Abusing the Website in any way (‘unparliamentary language, slangs or disrespectful words’ are some of the examples of Abuse)
5. Contest Participation and Prizes
- As part of its services, Quiztasy may make contests available on the Quiztasy platform.
- Currently, following contests are made available in the Quiztasy platform: 1) A quiz fantasy of cricket, football, soccer, esports, basketball, tennis, hockey, baseall, american football and socio politics among others. Individual users wishing to participate in the such contest ("“Participants"”) are invited to create their own quiz fantasy ticket consisting of 11 Questions from the list of all available questions based on the match.
- Depending upon the circumstances of each match and provided that quiz ticket is not submitted, the participants can change the quiz selections till the official match start time as declared by the officials of the Sport Event or adjusted deadline, as specified below.
- Quiztasy reserves the right to abandon a specific round or adjust the deadline of a round in certain specific, uncertain scenarios, which are beyond Quiztasy’s reasonable control, including but not limited to the ones’ mentioned herein below:
Actual match start time is before the official deadline:Quiztasy reserves the right to adjust the deadline to a maximum of 30 minutes post actual match start time. In case the actual match start time is more than 30 minutes of official deadline, the contest will be abandoned.
Actual match start time is after the official deadline:
Quiztasy reserves the right to extend the deadline or abandon the contest/game based on the circumstances such as delayed toss, interruption on account of weather, non-appearance of teams, technical/equipment glitches causing delays etc.
- Quiztasy shall endeavor to send communications through emails and/or SMS communication, about any such change as is contemplated in the aforementioned paragraphs to keep the User updated.
- Quizzes are awarded points on the basis Quiz selection outcome. Each correct selection gets the points, while wrong selection gets negative points.
- The Contests across the Quiztasy Services shall, in addition to the Terms and Conditions, rules and regulations mentioned herein, be governed by" Fantasy Rules" available at FAQ's page and Quiz rules
- Other rules and regulations (including rules and regulation in relation to any payments made to participate in the Contest(s); and all Participants agree to abide by the same.
- Currently, there are paid versions of the Contests made available on Quiztasy platform. Users may participate in the Contest(s) by paying the pre-designated amount as provided on the relevant Contest page. The ‘pre-designated amount’ means and includes pre-determined platform fee for accessing Quiztasy services and pre-determined participant'’s contribution towards prize money pool. The Participant with the highest aggregate points at the end of the pre-determined match shall be eligible to win a pre-designated prize which is disbursed out of prize money pool, as stated on the relevant Contest page.
- A Participant may create different different quiz tickets for participation in Contest in relation to a Sport Event across the Quiztasy Services. However, unless Quiztasy specifies otherwise in relation to any Contest (Multiple Entry Contest), Participants acknowledge and agree that they may enter only one Team in any Contest offered in relation to a Sport Event. In case of Multiple Entry Contests, a Participant may join more than one ticket in a single Multiple Entry Contest. In addition, it is expressly clarified that Quiztasy may, from time to time, restrict the maximum number of Teams that may be created by a single User account or which a single User account may enter in a particular Multiple Entry Contest, in each case to such number as determined by Quiztasy in its sole discretion.
- Participant shall pay a pre-designated amount for participating in the contest being created on the Quiztasy platform.
In the event a Participant indicates, while entering an address, that he/she is a resident of either Assam, Odisha, Sikkim, Nagaland, Telangana or Andhra Pradesh, such Participant will not be permitted to proceed to sign up for the match or contest and may not participate in any paid version of the Contests.
- In two members and above public contests, where all participants have entered the contest with the exact same quiz selections and tickets, in such event, contest prize money shall be equally divided amongst all participants and the amount shall be deposited in the Quiztasy winning account of all participants and the remaining amount shall be credited in the Bonus account of such participants. In the event a user is found to be violating this policy, the Company reserves the right to initiate appropriate action against such users as it deems fit, which shall also include forfeiture of the Bonus Amount.
- In contests where participants could not fill the maximum spot indicated, however, is more than the winners break-up list, in such contest, the contest will still stand, however, amount of prize will be adjusted according to the total pool amount. .
- In contests where some of the quizzes are quoted wrongly by system or software will be invalidated and will not carry any marks and stand as canceled.
6. Payments and Deposits
- All transactions on the Portal shall be in Indian Rupees (INR).
- Once you register on our website, we maintain a user account for you to keep a record of all your transactions with us. Payments connected with participation in Cash Games have to be made through your user account dashboard. All cash prizes won by you are credited by us into this user account.
- When making a payment, please ensure that the instrument used to make the payment is your own and is used to Add Cash into your user account only.
- Subject to the Add Cash limits specified by us from time to time, you are free to deposit as much money as you want in your user account for the purpose of participating in Cash Games on the website.
- Quiztasy (by Grey Mirror India) wants you to play responsibly on the Websites. The ability to Add Cash in your user account shall be subject to monthly Add Cash limits which we can be set by us with undertakings, indemnity, waiver and verification conditions as we deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
- Credit card, Debit card, prepaid cash cards and internet banking payments are processed through third party payment gateways. Similarly, other payment modes also require an authorization by the intermediary which processes payments such as the payment gateways. We are not responsible for delays or denials at their end and processing of payments will be solely in terms of their policies and procedures without any responsibility or risk at our end. If there are any issues in connection with adding cash, a complaint may be sent to us following the complaints procedure provided in "Complaints and disputes" section or directly send us a mail from contact us page. You agree that in such an event of your credit being delayed or eventually declined for reasons beyond our control, we will not be held liable in any manner whatsoever. Once a payment/transaction is authorized, the funds are credited to your user account and are available for you to play Cash Games.
- We have the right to cancel a transaction at any point of time solely according to our discretion in which case if the payment is successful, then the transaction will be reversed, and the money credited back to your payment instrument.
- Any deposits methods are accepted only after successful KYC verification. Deposits, if any, before KYC verification will be refunded back to the funding bank account of the user. User must be 18 years of age at the time of account creation to be valid for any deposit made.
- Player funds are held in trust by us in specified bank accounts. Quiztasy/Grey Mirror India keeps all players' funds unencumbered which will be remitted to you in due course subject to the terms and conditions applicable to withdrawal of funds. Funds held in your user account are held separately from our corporate funds. Even in the highly unlikely event of an insolvency proceeding, you claims on the deposits will be given preference over all other claims to the extent permissible by law.
- All Cash Bonus credited in the User account shall be valid for a period of 14 days from the date of credit. The unutilized Cash Bonus shall expire at the end of 14 days from the date of credit.
7. Withrawals of Fund
- Quiztasy(Grey Mirror In.) can ask you for KYC documents to verify your address and identity at any stage. Withdrawals will be permitted only from accounts for which such KYC process is complete.
- You can choose to withdraw money from your user account at any time, subject to bonus/prize money withdrawal restrictions, by notifying us of your withdrawal request. Some Bonuses and promotional winnings are subject to withdrawal restrictions and can only be withdrawn on fulfilling some preconditions, one of which is that you have made at least one cash deposit on the Portal and thereafter played at least one Cash contest.
- On notification of the withdrawal request, we may disburse the specified amount by cheque or electronic transfer based on the mode of withdrawal selected by you. We shall make our best efforts to honour your choice on the mode of withdrawal but reserve the right to always disburse the specified amount to you by Electronic transfer mode. In case of non-availability of your bank account details, the Company may require you to provide those details to process the refund/ withdrawal. We also reserve the right to disburse the amount on the financial instrument used to Add Cash to your user account.
- Withdrawals attract processing charges as per the prevalent policy. You may be eligible to make one or more free withdrawals in a month depending on various factors including your profile status, the amount of withdrawal or the mode of withdrawal. In the event that you do not have an adequate amount in your user account to pay the processing charge, your withdrawal will not be processed at that time. You may request for a free withdrawal subsequently if you become eligible for the same at such time.
- For a cheque paments, if a cheque is not encashed within 30 days of dispatch, we will deem the cheque to have been lost and reserve the right to cancel the cheque with necessary instructions to our bank to stop payment of that cheque. This may result in dishonour of that cheque in which case we shall not be liable for the cheque amount to you. Any request for reissuing the cheque will result in deduction of applicable processing charges from the amount of the cheque on reissuance.
- We will attempt our best to process your withdrawals in a timely manner, but there could be delays due to the time required for verification and completing the withdrawal transaction. We shall not be liable to pay you any form of compensation for the reason of delays in remitting payments to you from your user account.
- To be eligible to win a prize, you must be a resident of India and accessing the Services of Play Quiztasy on the Services from India.
8. Computation of points
9. Selection of winners
10. Taxes Payable
11. Technical Difficulties
- You may face Service disruptions at times, including, but not limited to disconnection or communication interferences due to issues in the internet infrastructure used for providing or accessing the Services or due to issues with the hardware and software used by you. You understand that Quiztasy has no control over these factors. Quiztasy shall not be responsible for any interruption in Services and you take full responsibility for any risk of loss due to Service interruptions for any such reason.
- You understand, acknowledge and agree to the fact that if you are unable to play/participate in any quiz contest/competition due to any error or omission whether or not attributable to Play Quiztasy, including technical or other glitches, the settlement of such Contest/ Competition will be settled as per the cancellation clause.
You agree that under no circumstances shall you compel Quiztasy liable to pay you any amount over and above the service charges for any of the aforementioned errors/omissions of Quiztasy.
12. Content Copyrights
All content and material on the Quiztasy Portal and it's affiliates including but not limited to information, images, marks, logos, designs, pictures, graphics, text content, hyperlinks, multimedia clips, animation, games and software (collectively referred to as "Content"), whether or not belonging to Quiztasy, are protected by applicable intellectual property laws. Additionally, messages, images, recommendations, emails, images sent by any user can be logged/recorded by us and shall form part of Content and Quiztasy is free to use this material in any manner whatsoever.
13. Forum/community regulation
- Referral program: You can invite a friend, acquaintance or any other person to use the Services available on the website by accessing the referral program feature on the Website.
- Cash bonuses may be subject to withdrawal restrictions. All bonus plans shall be governed by the terms given in the bonus pages .
- The details of various promotions organized on the Websites can be found in the Promotions/referral section on that Website. Eligibility and applicable conditions for the ongoing promotional programs are provided in the Promotions section, which form a part of the Terms. If any additional terms and conditions specific to a promotional activity are mentioned, they shall be applicable to such promotion in addition to these Terms.
- Contests offered under the Promotions section may be cancelled or discontinued by Quiztasy at any time without notice without any liability on Quiztasy whatsoever, except refund of entry fee, if applicable.
- Any sign up referral cash credit will hold a validity of maximum 15 days before it's forfeited at the end of bonus period, if not utilized
15. Agreement and Intellectual property
- All Content on the Websites shall be utilized only for the purpose of availing Services in conformity with the Terms.
- You acknowledge that all ownership rights and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by Quiztasy or our licensors and that you have no right title or other interest in any such items except as expressly stated in the Terms.
- You are granted a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use the Content solely for the purposes of accessing and using the Services and for no other purpose be granted under any circumstances.
- You shall not sublicense, assign or transfer the license granted to you, or rent or lease or part with the whole or any part of such license or of the Content included in such license.
- You may not transfer, copy, reproduce, distribute, exploit, reverse engineer, disassemble, translate, decode, alter, make derivations from or make any other use of Content on the Websites in any manner other than as permitted for obtaining the Services provided on the website.
- You may not hyperlink the Portal to any other website without permission from us.
- You may access information on download and print extracts from the website for your personal use only. No right, title or interest in any downloaded materials or software is transferred to you by downloading and you are expressly prohibited from using such materials for any commercial purpose unless agreed with us in writing.
16. Grievances & complaint Redressal
- If you have a complaint, you should in the first instance contact the customer support team at hello@quiztasy, as the case may be or write to us following the procedure given in the respective Contact Us section on the Websites. Complaints should be made as soon as possible after circumstances arise that cause you to have a complaint.
- You accept that any complaints and disputes are and remain confidential both whilst a resolution is sought and afterwards. You agree that you shall not disclose the existence, nature or any detail of any complaint or dispute to any third party.
- Play Quiztasy shall make efforts to resolve complaints within reasonable time.
- Our decision on complaints shall be final and binding on you.
17. Limitations of Liability
- Quiztasy is only liable for gross negligence or deliberate actions carried out by its management, employees or various agents.
- Quiztasy is not responsible for the services, pages or contents of websites to which links may be provided from time to time from the Quiztasy website.
- Quiztasy is not responsible for any consequences resulting from major incidents such as any strike, terrorist activities, political crisis, war, and saturation of the telecommunication networks, natural catastrophe, or any other matter beyond Quiztasy's control; which could lead to a total or partial reduction, to the access to its services, on Internet or by phone. In such an event, we may (in our sole and absolute discretion) cancel or suspend Quiztasy services without incurring any liability.
- Quiztasy is not to be held responsible for the consequences caused by the breakdown of any device or software, directly managed or outsourced, which could lead to a total or partial reduction to the access of its services, via Internet or by phone.
- In the event of any mistake or negligent act from Quiztasy’s part, in relation to these terms and conditions, the compensation available to you would never be any higher than the available funds on your account or the amount of the entry fee involved in the mistake or negligent act.
- Should one or more term or condition of this agreement be declared void by a recognised Court of Justice, then the remaining terms and conditions would retain their validity.
- These terms and conditions represent the whole of the agreement between Quiztasy and you, and replace any previous written or verbal agreement, communicated by or to Quiztasy.
- Quiztasy does not accept any liability whatsoever for damage to you or a third party which arises directly or indirectly from a mistake, misprint, malfunction of software on the Quiztasy website or that of any of its affiliates and/or partners.
- Quiztasy does not accept any liability or responsible whatsoever in case of customer held guilty by your local authority for accessing or placing bet from the country where it may be not legal to do so..
- Users shall access the Quiztasy Services provided on Quiztasy voluntarily and at their own risk. Quiztasy shall, under no circumstances be held responsible or liable on account of any loss or damage sustained (including but not limited to any accident, injury, death, loss of property) by Users or any other person or entity during the course of access to the Quiztasy Services (including participation in the Contest(s)) or as a result of acceptance of any prize.
- By entering the contests and accessing the Quiztasy Services provided therein, Users hereby release from and agree to indemnify Quiztasy, and/ or any of its directors, employees, partners, associates and licensors, from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out their access to the Quiztasy Services including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission on their part, or otherwise.
- Quiztasy accepts no liability, whether jointly or severally, for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties in relation to the prizes.
- To the extent permitted by law, and in consideration for being allowed to participate in the Activity, you hereby agree to indemnify, save and hold harmless and defend us (to the extent of all benefits and awards, cost of litigation, disbursements and reasonable attorney's fees that we may incur in connection therewith including any direct, indirect or consequential losses, any loss of profit and loss of reputation) from any claims, actions, suits, taxes, damages, injuries, causes of action, penalties, interest, demands, expenses and/or awards asserted or brought against us by any person in connection with:
- infringement of their intellectual property rights by your publication of any content on our Website.
- defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of any other player or for anything that turns out to be misleading, inaccurate, defamatory, threatening, obscene or otherwise illegal whether originating from another player or otherwise;
- use, abuse or misuse of your user account on our Website in any manner whatsoever;
- any disconnections, technical failures, system breakdowns, defects, delays, interruptions, manipulated or improper data transmission, loss or corruption of data or communication lines failure, distributed denial of service attacks, viruses or any other adverse technological occurrences arising in connection with your access to or use of our Website; and
- access of your user account by any other person accessing the Services using your username or password, whether or not with your authorization.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Quiztasy nor its parent/holding company, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, professional advisors, agents, employees shall be responsible for the deletion, the failure to store, the mis-delivery, or the untimely delivery of any information or material.
- To the extent permitted under law, Quiztasy shall not be responsible for any harm resulting from downloading or accessing any information or material, the quality of servers, games, products, Quiztasy services or sites, cancellation of competition and prizes. Quiztasy disclaims any responsibility for, and if a User pays for access to one of Quiztasy's Services the User will not be entitled to a refund as a result of, any inaccessibility that is caused by Quiztasy's maintenance on the servers or the technology that underlies our sites, failures of Quiztasy's service providers (including telecommunications, hosting, and power providers), computer viruses, natural disasters or other destruction or damage of our facilities, acts of nature, war, civil disturbance, or any other cause beyond our reasonable control. In addition, Quiztasy does not provide any warranty as to the content on the Quiztasy). Quiztasy content is distributed on an "as is, as available" basis.
- Any material accessed, downloaded or otherwise obtained through Quiztasy is done at the User's discretion, competence, acceptance and risk, and the User will be solely responsible for any potential damage to User's computer system or loss of data that results from a User's download of any such material.
- Quiztasy shall make best endeavours to ensure that the Quiztasy is error-free and secure, however, neither Quiztasy nor any of its partners, licensors or associates makes any warranty that:
- the Quiztasy will meet Users' requirements,
- Quiztasy will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free
- the results that may be obtained from the use of Quiztasy will be accurate or reliable; and
- the quality of any products, Quiztasy Services, information, or other material that Users purchase or obtain through Quiztasy will meet Users' expectations.
- In case Quiztasy discovers any error, including any error in the determination of Winners or in the transfer of amounts to a User's account, Quiztasy reserves the right (exercisable at its discretion) to rectify the error in such manner as it deems fit, including through a set-off of the erroneous payment from amounts due to the User or deduction from the User's account of the amount of erroneous payment. In case of exercise of remedies in accordance with this clause, Quiztasy agrees to notify the User of the error and of the exercise of the remedy(ies) to rectify the same.
- To the extent permitted under law, neither Quiztasy nor its partners, licensors or associates shall be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of the use of or inability to use our sites, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- Any Quiztasy Services, events or Contests being hosted or provided, or intended to be hosted on Quiztasy platform and requiring specific permission or authority from any statutory authority or any state or the central government, or the board of directors shall be deemed cancelled or terminated, if such permission or authority is either not obtained or denied either before or after the availability of the relevant Quiztasy Services, events or Contests are hosted or provided.
- To the extent permitted under law, in the event of suspension or closure of any Services, events or Contests, Users (including Participants) shall not be entitled to make any demands, claims, on any nature whatsoever.
20. Governing law, dispute resolution & jurisdiction
21. Responsible Gaming
Quiztasy encourages all its players to play responsibly. We are committed to helping players who wish to stop playing or who wish to limit the amount. Please contact our customer support from "contact us page" should there be any need..
From time to time we will have updates on terms and conditions, and the same are published in our company blog link that can be found within the footer menu.. There for you are adviced to check the page from time to time.. Any other complaints, suggestions or redressal of issues, you may contact us via email or phone given in the contact us page.